Absorb Senior – Senior Management Environment Training
Senior Management Corporate Governance for those with overall site management
You need to ensure that your entire senior management team are aware of the legal and
individual responsibilities regarding environmental legislation, this 6 hour course brings
home to your team what they are responsible for and what they need to do about it.
Where do the course take place?
It is usually conducted on your site.
Training Objective & Outcomes
- Legal considerations
- Corporate and individual responsibility
- Approaches to enforcement
- Due diligence
- Managing environmental issues
- The need for a management system
- Environmental impacts
- Greenhouse gas
- Water pollution
- Waste management
- Managing community encroachment
- Including case studies
- Typical emergency procedures
- NGER Act of 2007
- Ecologically sustainable development
- Do you have training and capable staff?
Training room, whiteboard / screen area.
Additional Cost (may apply)
•If our trainer needs to travel from a major centre, travel and accommodation costs may also
be added at the date of invoicing.
•If training is delivered outside normal business hours (Mon-Fri 8.00am – 5.00pm) a 15%
surcharge may apply.