Spill Kit Service
Spill Kit Service Program
Your time is valuable so why not let us take care of servicing your spill response kits? Our Absorb Spill Kit Service Program was designed to provide comprehensive supply, auditing and management of spill kits across your entire site.
The objective of this program is to ensure your Duty of Care is maintained and to promote compliance with Environmental Legislation.
With regular servicing of your spill kits we will reduce your environmental risk from any liquid spill incident by keeping your resources maintained. We also include a report of the usage for each kit or spill inventory across your entire site assisting you to monitor the usage and implement strategies to minimise excessive use over time.
What are the benefits to you?
- You are fulfilling your Environmental Duty of Care without costing valuable time.
- Kits are re-stocked without delay ensuring full protection for your business.
- You pay no freight cost on the Re-stock items reducing your absorbent costs.
- The serviceability and appearance of the Kits is maintained at optimum levels.
- Full Back-up is available from our professionally qualified staff.
- Complete Records of Spill Kit condition are provided for you.
The Spill Kit Service Program includes:
- Programmed Spill Kit inspection on site.
- On the spot re-stock of kits which have been used (absorbent costs are additional).
- Reporting on individual Kit usage.
- All Spill Kits are fitted with a maintenance tag which is stamped to record the date of each visit.
- Sound advice from trained staff on any issues with Spill Control or Absorbents.
- Regular cleaning of spill kits.
- 24 hour emergency Re-stock available