Terms and Conditions
PRICES, TERMS AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- Prices are valid from 01/01/2017
- All prices are GST exclusive. A rate of 10% must be added to all listed prices.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Payment is required with the order unless an account has been previously established. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, cheque or direct deposit to our nominated bank account.
FREIGHT AND HANDLING
Freight is chargeable once an order leaves one of our warehouses. The order will be dispatched from the most appropriate warehouse at the time. The customer may nominate a freight carrier of their choosing, if this option is taken, we will require the carriers name, contact number and the freight account number to be charged.
If the customer nominates to use Absorb’s carrier, freight will be charged at the time of dispatch based on the weight and dimensions of the consignment, and the current freight charges levied by our carrier.
ORDER STATUS AND AVAILABILITY
Absorb Environmental Solutions endeavours to maintain stocks of most items listed in this catalogue, and dispatch orders within five days of receipt of order.
Due to unforeseen and/or unexpected circumstances there is always the possibility that we may temporarily run out of stock of a particular stock item.
If an order is required by a particular date, we encourage our customers to communicate this prior to or at the time of placing an order so we can confirm our ability to meet the required delivery date.
Prior approval must be obtained from Absorb prior to the returning of goods. Depending on the circumstances, Absorb may charge a restocking fee of 10% of the value of the goods being returned.
Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within two days of the receipt of the goods. Goods returned must be in their original packaging.